Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m always on the lookout for tops that feel like T-shirts but have a little something extra to elevate them. This crewneck top from Banana Republic Factory has a satiny look to it that would pair well with a blazer and dark-wash jeans for a great “Friday before a three-day weekend” look.
I think the “sterling gray” would be a nice neutral to have on hand, but this top also comes in “passion punch” and “hula green” in lucky sizes.
The top is $24.99–$29.97 at Banana Republic Factory and comes in sizes XXS–XXL.
Lands’ End has a plus-size option; it’s available in sizes 18W–34W in five colors and is on sale for $26.97.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.27.22…
- Nordstrom – The Half-Yearly Sale has begun! Stay tuned for a post with all of our top picks.
- Boden – 25% off sitewide through May 30!
- Nordstrom Rack – Clear the rack! Extra 25% off red-tag clearance. Try this link for a curated collection of clearance items from brands we talk about here — Boss, Maggy London, 1.State, Reiss, Ted Baker, etc. — and then filter by your sizes.
- J.Crew Factory – 40-70% off entire site; 60-70% off select styles; extra 60% off clearance
- Gap – 50% off tees, tanks & shorts; 40% off everything else
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- Zappos – 43,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase
- Loft – Up to 50% off full-price styles; extra 50-60% of select sale styles; $12 tanks + $15 tees + $29 shorts
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else